BCC Logic NAME__________________________
Indian Logic Assignment
1) According to Modus Tollens, if we know “If p then q”, we also know:
2) According to Modus Tollens, if we know “If there is rain there are clouds”, we also know:
3) Give the form of Nyaya debate (both sides) using x and y as variables.
4) Give an example of a Nyaya debate (both sides).
5) Give the four sources of knowledge according to the Nyaya Sutra, with an example for each.
6) Give an example of a Nyaya proof (rule, example, reason, conclusion).
7) What is the difference between a fallacy and quibbling? Give an example of each.